To be totally honest I can't really think of anything else to add to my final assignment.
The web site does relate to my identity though in basically every possible way.
I love the graffiti font and this is probably my most used fonts for Assignment Headings, and other design concepts I have to create.
I like how it's bold and "phat" and looks like it's giving out some attitude to the reader, and this is extremely powerful in the Welcome page where you hover over the face. The cursor changes to the hand point which everyone regards as the cursor used when links are being used... thinking everything is linked, and to be told it is linked, but to then have the tongue poke out at you with "Gotcha!" haha. I love that!
The colours used in all the link navigations on the left hand side are also the colours I use most when designing things. I believe all these colours are very bold, bright and stand out to the viewer drawing them into the creation.
Other things relating to my Identity include obviously the face which is a re-occurring image throughout the site.
I have a page where I display Images that have given me inspiration in designing the site, and I've also got two different pages where instead of writing out long and boring paragraphs about myself, I stamp statements on my face to describe myself...
As I said in the opening paragraph of this blog - I can't really think of anything else to include in the site.
I think we're learning how to embed audio into sites some time soon, so if we learn how to do this - I think I will try and have a song playing throughout the whole site if that is possible.....
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the only thing I can think of with the site is :
in the home page - the font used in the body text is a bit heavy. Also use a verdana font perhaps.
yeh looking at it i completely agree so i'll check out the different fonts today for sure!
Post a Comment