Monday, May 19, 2008

New look site

As I mentioned in a blog below, I decide to change the background of the whole site so that the colour scheme carried on from the first page, and so that the whole web site would look more connected as a whole.

MY SITE

The background throughout the site is now Black
Photobucket

The faces also now sport a black background, as well as the flash links on the left hand side.
I've included the face to further add similarities to the main part of the site so it copies the welcome page. And on the About Me and Interests page I have made subtle changes to my face (the eyes are closed and my nose is pointing different ways)
Photobucket
Photobucket

As does the email me flash animation. AS you can see from the screen shots, the top title banner is also now an animation of changing colours (the same colours that are used throughout the site in the navigation panel on the left)
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: