So I got home last night after class - and worked solidly on flash for a couple of hours, as well as working on it today as well.
Probably spent 6 hrs on it all up since last night - and I'm slowly getting better at it.
I've added two new flash things to my page, a new banner for the heading for every page - also with action script embedded in it to link to the home page. The background colour will just scroll through different colours... but will only use the colours I have used else where on the site.
Also on the "Contact Me" page - I've made a new flash "Email me" button... with a flying out plane, and then some changing text...
Coding the action script was extremely hard and very tedious... always having to look up help sites on the net to get assistance - but now it's all done, I understand the code a bit better - and it all works thank goodness!
Here's a link to the new heading and Contact Me Page - Additions
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment