Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thinking of using more flash for the site

Last week in the lesson we were given a task of creating a flash animation in just over an hour.

It wasn't too hard when we had a .gif of the actual animation we wanted to create to look at for how to design the different elements of the animation - but trying to do that from scratch I think for myself would initially be a bit hard.

I would really like to have more flash in my site - at the moment I only have 1 very simple flash element which is the exact same on every page - and I'm wanting something either on every page again - but down the bottom like a footer - or I'm thinking of creating some different animations as to how people can contact me.

For example - a paper aeroplane flying from the top to the bottom of the window for an email...

And maybe some sort of changing background at the bottom of the page, or a changing heading background colour...

I've been mucking around in Flash a bit this week.. and so far haven't got too far unfortunately - but hopefully within the next week I'll have come up with something showable.

*Note - also need to find out how to embed flash into this blog site...

No comments: