Trying to start to think of how I'm going to create my final assignment which is a web site that will explore or explain my identity without me saying to much about myself.
Things that I'm into include Tae Kwon Do and other sports, Trombone, Going out, Cars and Technology.
Some sites that I've been looking at for inspiration include -
Hiptechblog
This site uses vector imagery at the top of the site to make it look like there is data flowing around the site - I quite like this idea, and the overall feel of the web site with its limited colours and simple layout.
I'm also getting a lot of inspiration from design sites that promote great looking web sites.
CSSTUX is an amazing site that showcases some ridiculous beautiful sites.
Throughout the next couple of days I hope to add a strong list of other sites that help me express my identity without me saying too much about myself...
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment