
Pretty self explanatory - but basically -
1 - there is the main welcome screen
2 - this screen links to the home page
3 - from the home page, you can move around freely to any of the other pages, and vice versa.
4 - once past the welcome screen, you can't go back to it
5 - definitely not organised in a linear format
Currently I am extremely happy with my Welcome page - it looks very professional and relates to my personality a bit in regards to the cool paint effect I have happening, and also the complete black background which could mean I'm a little mysterious or reserved.
All my other pages after this are basically the same, they are quite dull, and are really only 2 colours, black and white, which could mean I'm a very simplistic or boring person - which I'm not, so I'll have to figure out a way of fixing this dilemma.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
In today's lesson we learnt about font types, and also had the chance to show a fellow classmate our site - which proved very helpful and I received some good tips from one of the guys about what I could try and do.
Also realising that the fonts you use and how you use them does make a substantial difference also helped me in my endeavour to personalise my site more.
No comments:
Post a Comment